OctoML works seamlessly across common ML frameworks and hardware backends
Performance acceleration platform
Machine learning made fast, automated, and adaptive.
Manual and Tedious
90% of ML models don't make it to production. The remaining 10% take months to deploy — plagued by manual optimizations and benchmarking, labor-intensive packaging, and a lack of modern CI/CD integrations.
Fast and Seamless
OctoML takes the pain out of getting models to production by automatically maximizing model performance on any hardware and across common ML frameworks like Pytorch, TensorFlow and ONNX serialized models.
Deploy your models in hours, not months.
Built on open-source framework Apache TVM, OctoML offers immediate access to the most current and innovative optimization techniques.
Built for engineers, OctoML can optimize inference for specific hardware targets.
OctoML is pre-configured to run effectively out-of-the-box so you can deploy to production with a couple of lines of code.